Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pranksters

It’s me against the world, so I’ve come to find out. This past week, a few others (I better not name them in case a retaliation is in the works…Callister already knows I’m involved so I’m not compromising my identity or anything) and I have set out on quite the journey. We were on a mission—a mission against our seminary teacher. We decided we were going to prank James Callister every night for one week. It didn’t quite work out that way and has actually evolved into something much more involved. We started on Sunday night with the classic Dixie Cupping experience. If you’re being pranked by me, you must first experience the Dixie Cupping. Seminary the next morning was hard to get through without laughing hysterically. As each one of the involved walked into class, Bro Callister personally asked them how their weekend had been and commented on how tired they looked. Don’t worry—we all brought food to stuff in our faces for moments when we just couldn’t cover our smiles. Monday night: Oreos. This was by far our best. I bought six packages of Chocolate Sandwich Cookie (Albertson’s brand—they were cheaper) and we “unscrewed” them all. We placed them onto the garage door and made it polka dotted! (best ever)
Seminary the next morning was a little more bearable…mainly due to the fact that I slept through it. I’m pretty sure I was psychologically suppressing the fact the I was supposed to get up early because I didn’t think I could handle it. Tuesday night: POPCORN. I spent hours standing in front of our air popper and even had to take a trip to Albertson’s for more kernels. after that, I was on my way to meet up with the other trouble makers with three trash bags of popcorn and two rolls of butcher paper. The plan: cover the door in butcher paper leaving a space about three inches deep between the door and the paper. Tape down on all sides and fill with paper. The idea: the paper would create a vacuum of popcorn. This would cause a gust of popcorn to be blown into the house when the door was eventually opened. The result: popcorn ended up being too heavy, tape not strong enough, popcorn began to spill out sides and bottom…creating an un-vacuum and popcorn only covered half the door. I don’t really want to talk about it anymore. Next day: we were too tired to go out and think of another prank, and then we found out Bro. Callister had hurt his back (later found out it had nothing to do with pranks). We decided to take a break. I have been hearing rumors lately of retaliation and talk of alliances. Apparently the world really is against us which means I’m going to be needing to watch my back I little more carefully and I will also be needing bigger and better prank ideas…so if you’ve got ‘em, give ‘em!

5 comments:

LARA said...

hahaha good job. i'm not gonna lie, i i laughed every time you got all mission impossible. ie: "I have been hearing rumors lately of retaliation and talk of alliances".

i would clap but i'm too tired <3

me :) said...

That garage door looks incredible. Good work, sista.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha it was soooo soo amazing!!! i think you know who this is...it's not carson twitchell but my initials are still c.t. hahaha

Anonymous said...

we are definitly amazing people. the fact that we at least did it sunday, monday, and tuesday is simply unbelievable. at first i felt no guilt whatsoever, but by the time wednesday night arrived i think i subconciously told myself to feel guilty just so that we would get to bed earlier. hahah anyways, i'm anticipating retaliation which excites me. i hope it works out and that we may have a war for the whole year. oh yes, that would be great. think of how intense they would be by june. hahahah

Anonymous said...

you truely inspire me allison fife, this reminds me of a little saying mormons...ninjas...know the differance it could save your life