Friday, October 27, 2006

OMN and LOB

I am catching up from a really long time ago. It looks like I haven’t actually blogged since Friday the 13th! It really ahs been a long time…so I guess I’ll catch you up on some of the fun and exciting things I’ve been doing lately, I hope it makes you laugh. First I’ll talk about Open Mic Night—not for long though, since it wasn’t that exciting,. Perhaps the most exciting thing about it is the fact that it is over. I was kind of stressed out getting ready for it. It was fun while it lasted, but now I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about it any more. The next couple nights after OMN, I had Lights on Broadway. That was fun. I hurt my knee on Saturday (which wasn’t fun) and it’s still bothering me. I don’t know what’s wrong…oh well. The funniest part of LOB was the awards we got afterward at the cast party! I got the “Shining Star” Award. The whole concept made me laugh…because everyone got an award so they were all meaningless, but it made me laugh at the time. The funniest award was Carson’s “Heartbreaker” award. It was mainly funny because all the little primary girls are in love with him. In fact, earlier that day, Chris Tilley and I were talking to Carson when our group was infiltrated by a bunch of ten year old girls. Chris and I had to leave because we were laughing so hard. One girl even asked Carson if she could take a picture of him! When Angela announced Carson’s award, Chris and I lost all control and started rolling on the floor because it was so funny. I wish I had a picture of the “I Love Carson Club” a.k.a. all the Irvine Stake Primary Girls.

4 comments:

me :) said...

You hurt your knee? :( you did a good job. and meka said you did a good job at open mic night. I wish I could have seen it.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that was seriously sooo funny

SMILE!
haha i think i almost passed out from lack of oxygen! lol ttyl Alli Fife

LARA said...

hahahahaha i didn't understand the whole heartbreaker award thing at the time. pretty funny concept when you know the background story... <3

Anonymous said...

hey allie! um, this is afton. i hope i'm not totally annoying you, but melissa send me this forward from lindsey and i knew she was blogging, so i clicked on that little thing that goes to her blog under her name, then i found your blog, and it's like really cool to read! but melissa said that if i kept reading it and DIDN'T post something, that you would get really annoyed. which makes no sense to me because i bet this post kinda annoys you! just sayin' you have a really COOL blog!!!
(mel also told me not to sign it anonymous, but whatev)