Sunday, October 1, 2006

Best Week Ever

i decided to name my post "Best Week Ever" after that one show. however, i then realized that i have never actually seen the show and so now i don't know how to format this post. oh well...i'll do as i please. i haven't blogged in a few days and it's because i don't have a lot to talk about. this week hasn't been particularly exciting, which gets me thinking...what do they do on the tv show if that week isn't exciting? can every week be the best week ever? the answer is no. they need to find a new title.
i've been having a lot of speakers in my classes lately. we had steve young come to my poli sci class on thursday. even though he respresents the mormon democrats...i found myself disagreeing with almost everything he said. the next day we had some libertarian guy come--that was pretty interesting, he had some good ideas. the most fun i had though, was in psychology. we had a hypnotist come! she didn't hypnotize anybody, but she is going to send me a hynosis cd! how exciting!!!
Friday night was probably the climax of my week. me and lacey went to John's house where we had our own little dance party (we should do that more often) and then we went and saw You, Me and Dupree. i must admit, i was inspired. i'm now searching for my inner "-ness" and can't stop thinking about the seven different kinds of smoke. at about 1 am, we went and got donuts and then participated in deliquent behavior (which i cannot expand on, for fear that me and said party will reveal ourselves causing further trouble and blame than is necessary at this point in time).
Saturday, after watching four hours of general conference and mowing the lawn, i went shopping with my sisters. we went to Ann Taylor and Gap. it was fun until we started on our way home. we turned right onto BEAR out of the parking lot. we went over the 405 and as we were approaching Paularino Ave. i kindly said "will you please turn left here?" and Lindsey said, "um, no." who does that? she proceeded to get on the 73 south...when she realized she was going the wrong way. she got off the 73 and onto the 55...south, again, the wrong way. she turned around and got onto newport coast drive-finally we were going the right way! she turned left onto bristol. after all that, we made it to the 405, and she misses the on ramp! realiaze that we would have been home by now if it weren't for lindsey being incapable of driving. we made an illegal u-turn and got onto the 405 south. i was rolling my eyes in the back seat the whole time. oh lindsey, silly goose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alli that wasn't funny at all. ew why would you post such a serious blog. hahahahah jk that was as much fun as i thought it was going to be :) i'm gonna see you wednesday!

yeah this is chris haha

me :) said...

Alli, south on the 55 was my only choice. So there.

me :) said...

Have you seen the book called "self hypnosis" that's on the bookshelf at home?