Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Chocolate Milk

There were these two penguins and they were BEST FRIENDS! they went to a borading school together on an iceberg. they had every class together...except for third period, when their classes were on opposites sides of the iceberg. they never wanted to be separated, so they decided if they ever were, they should have a secret code...a way of getting back together if you will. These two penguins decided if they were ever apart, they would yell "chocolate milk" in orderto find eachother again. one day, during third period the iceberg split in half! the two penguins started floating in opposite directions! The first penguin yelled, "CHOCOLATE MILK!", then the second penguin yelled, "CHOCOLATE MILK!", then the first penguin yelled, "CHOCOLATE MILK!", then the second penguin yelled, "CHOCOLATE MILK!", then the first penguin yelled, "CHOCOLATE MILK!", then the second penguin yelled, "CHOCOLATE MILK!" the end.

today started like any other day. i dragged myself out of bed after hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock sixty times. i pulled a sweatshirt over my head, grabbed my keys, and barely made it to seminary on time. came home after seminary, made myself some CIB, yum yum! that counts as chocolate milk...right? went to school-minimum day! and then proceeded to type up this blog. good day. i have an interview at Disneyland in about an hour! wish me luck! enjoy the rest of National Chocolate Milk Day!

tomorrow: Naitonal Strawberry Cream Pie Day

2 comments:

me :) said...

60 times is a lot. You should work on that.

LARA said...

That interview that is mentioned in this blog... SUCCESS. Just letting you know... in case you forgot that you now work at Disneyland. haha I apologize for being annoying. I'm just super excited for you! That picture of chocolate milk that you put up looks so so so good... I really want some right now.