Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hair to Dye for!

I dyed my hair everyone! it's black! kind of exciting isn't it? I also have a few chunks of a honey-like color around my face to soften the look...haha, i guess.

why you ask? let me tell you! carlos ramirez, aka hair genius, needed models for a photo shoot he was involved in. he asked me if i would do it, and i said yes! i drove down to irvine on friday, colored my hair on saturday (it was even free!) and shot the photos on sunday.

the photoshoot was quite a funny experience. i tried on a few outfits, got my make-up done (it was quite the sight to see) and had my hair straightened. i didn't look like myself at all! i can't wait until i get the pictures. i shot a couple of "looks," repeated the whole process and then i was done!

if your ever looking at a stylebook while waiting to get your hair done and happen to see me, don't be surprised...of course who is to say you'll even recognize me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no way! haha i can't believe it. i really want to see pics. i can't picture your hair in that style, but im sure it looks great. the bad news--your hair isn't virgin anymore!! sad...