Tuesday, April 17, 2007

things that make me happy:

getting the ends of the bread on sandwiches
only having four classes
knowing someone is thinking about me when i rip my straw wrapper
hearing my phone beep...means i have a text!
smiling
laughing
celebrating random holidays just becuase i know about them
dancing around my house when nobody else is there
smelling roses
watching 24 with Deannie and Lacey in high def.
bubble baths
long showers
people commenting my blog
my pink room
haircuts
afternoon naps
CVS pharmacy
new clothes
my planner
making lists
surprises
singing at the top of my lungs when nobody is listening
using all the ink in a pen
going to the jacuzzi on cold nights
full tanks of gas
golden spoon
juicers
getting freckles in the summer
walks at night
in-n-out
bagels on a saturday morning

tomorrow: animal crackers day

4 comments:

LARA said...

i definitely like this list. i have to admit, most of those things make me happy too...

watching 24 in high def with you and Deannie is especially fun when we have to WORK to get to watch it. road trip to Alli's anyone? ♥

Anonymous said...

if i made a list of things that make me happy, "Alli's Blogs" would be on it without a doubt. :-)

Anonymous said...

my names not on that list!!!!!!! :/ hahaha jk :D

Anonymous said...

alli fife YOU make me happy. the end.