Tuesday, April 24, 2007

pussy cat dolls

wow...i am really upset. for the past few weeks, every Tuesday night at nine o'clock i have devoted an hour of my time to watching the search for the next pussy cat doll. from the very first episode i picked my favorite...and my least favorite. the funny thing is, it was both of them that made it to the final two--Asia and Melissa R. i just want to say now, that i love Melissa R.! and i hate Asia. after spending many hours in front of my TV supporting this group and its show, i think the least they could have done would be to repay me by picking the obvious choice, but they can't even do that, can they? Asia wins? all i have to say is that i feel sorry for the other pussy cat dolls...nobody would ever want to be around this girl. in my outrage, i have decided to boycott any pussy cat doll related music (or any other thing having to do with the "new and improved," and i use that word loosely, pussy cat dolls) this shouldn't be too hard a sacrifice since I've never really been a fan or supported them before this TV show. ugh...Asia? really?

4 comments:

Javicho M. said...

what is the pussy cat dolls???...

LARA said...

ugh. i understand your disappointment.

oh well.

Allison Fife said...

dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

LARA said...

a spanish-speaking person commented on your blog.