Friday, March 2, 2012

the benefits of being on top of things

i'm not always on top of things like i should be, mostly because i like to avoid situations that give me anxiety, i'm lazy, and i'm just not that responsible.

lately, i've been trying really hard to keep up with all aspects of my life. this is more difficult than it might seem.

some benefits i've noticed?
my phone is always charged. i may have a dumb little flip phone (circa 2007) but at least it works! and instead of always dying on me, now it works just great :)

no voice mails. i hate voice mails. and one part of staying on top of things is answering my phone! which has greatly undermined the ability for voice mails to annoy me to death.

clean clothes! i actually do my laundry when i have enough for a load...instead of waiting for six loads and being forced to wear whatever embarrassing and colorful top i found in the back of my closet.

money in the bank. this doesn't always happen, so this is a wonderful thing.

i'm sure there are countless other benefits as well. since i'm just learning how to be a grown up, i've got a ways to go. but i think this is a good start, don't you?

No comments: