Saturday, January 28, 2012

a beautiful mess

that's what a friend called my life last night...and he's definitely right about the mess part.

it's been a rough start getting into 2012, and it's only getting rougher for now.

i said goodbye to stella on friday. saddest thing i've ever had to do. but he has a wonderful, loving family and two new best friends, a 4 year-old and a 7 year-old. i'll love you forever stel. you were my best friend!

i'm taking 18 credits this semester...am i crazy? the answer: yes. i'm petitioning to add a class--so keep your fingers crossed they say yes! when the petition goes through, i'll have 18 credits, plus a month's worth of make-up work. can't wait!

moving. leaving my lovely little apartment with my lovely roommates. also terribly sad about that, but sometimes life doesn't give us many other choices. at least the new place is...(nothing to say about that at the moment). right now half my stuff is here and half my stuff is there, and my mind is everywhere.

things i've left by the wayside; getting ready, wearing anything but sweats, mittens :(, calling you back (don't be offended), grocery shopping

No comments: