Thursday, February 10, 2011

Todd

I got a kitten! Sunday morning, Keri and I were just eating popcorn and watching ice age and the next minute we are online calling people about cats. A couple hours later, we were in the car on our way to Smithfield to pick up Todd.


Todd is the cutest little calico kitten in the entire world. I talk to him and about him like he is my little baby boy. Because he is. He like to play with shoe laces, and bite my fingers, and play with the mouse Mommy Keri got him, and play with the string Auntie Caitlin put on the door. He is the cutest. he likes to cuddle and sleep on my bed while I sew mittens. He is so good at using his litter box. I am the proudest mother ever. I love Todd!

2 comments:

Nicki Dunn said...

You are the most wonderful, ridiculous friend I have. I had a nightmare about a kitten last night, we will never have one. But I must admit, Todd is darling and I wouldn't mind visiting. Can I PlEASE be his Aunt Nicki even though we've never met and I don't usually love furry things (barring him).

Anonymous said...

..nicki you'll have to take that aunty thing up with me too. remember i'm his mom too. haha our baby is the cutest!!