Wednesday, January 26, 2011

give me money!

so i've been working on this scholarship essay due on friday. i was taking a nap today (which basically lasted all day long...love being sick) and i had a dream that i got an email saying my QAR scores were too low to qualify for this scholarship. the email basically told me not to send my essay in. i did anyway (take that subconscious!)

first of all, talk about my subconscious not wanting me to succeed! i woke up and read every email in my inbox. how could that not have been real? didn't find anything...so i guess i'll assume they have no scoring system (not sure what scores these were) and that i still qualify.

second of all, who has dreams about checking their email? i do. that's who.

things i ate today:
german pancakes (i have no other food in the house so i must make things now...)
some ham and bean soup

No comments: