Wednesday, April 7, 2010

lists

we all know i'm a little obsessed with lists (and checking things off). i have a file in on my computer devoted to these lists. in this folder, i have a to-do list (updated multiple times daily), a list of movies, a list of music, a list of books, a list of states, a list of things to blog about (this one is barely touched), plus a few more that aren't very interesting.

here are some updates:

states-29/50 (but by next week i should have 32/50!)
movies-41/100 (not too shabby...)
books- 10/100 (this one stresses me out. currently looking for a new list of top 100 books)

if you want to visit a state with me, or watch a movie with me, or read a book with me, please tell me! i could use all the help i can get!

1 comment:

Nicki Dunn said...

all of the above, please!
your my cute, slightly ocd friend and i love you!