Tuesday, December 16, 2008

finals

i should be studying for the final i have to take in a few hours. but i really don't want to. this can be proven by the fact that i'm blogging, which apparently i haven't done since september. i actually have blogged since then, but i saved it as a draft instead of publishing it. so, i guess it doesn't count. i would publish it now, but it seems a little silly since i'm talking about summer and i never finished it. i think it might be a little late to talk about summer since it's snowing outside!
to my chagrin, i woke up to white stuff falling from the sky. this makes sense since i fell asleep to white stuff falling from the sky as well. i love snow, but, wait, i take that back. i do not love snow. this morning was already difficult enough since i had to wake up at 6:30 so i could take an early test (i did really well by the way), but the snow made it really hard to get out of bed and walk to campus. i usually wake up around ten...or later, so waking up is a big obstacle for me. i'm going to have to change my habits since i'm taking earlier classes next semester. not too early mind you, i'm not suicidal!
ok, i've enjoyed these last couple minutes, perhaps i'll start blogging again. i would thank my readers for reading this stream of consciousness, but i'm pretty sure i am the only person who checks this site (i'm not really sure why i check it, since i never update it...and even if i did, there is nothing to check.
notice, i have been doing a lot of reading lately, as seen on my book shelf to the left. i guess that's what i've been doing with my spare time instead of doing blog-worthy things. expect an update soon enough!

6 comments:

me :) said...

i added you to my google reader so now i can see when you update. :)

natalie said...

ha. I just read this. I'm such a bad friend. I really enjoyed your stream of consciousness by the way. I'd like to say how weird it is reading this since we are both so different from last semester!! I mean now you get up early every day (despite the wretched snow that keeps on coming), and you're working...

anyhoo. blogs are fun. they're like a diary... but I gues that's why they're called blogs: B + LOG. I don't know where the B comes from. Do you?

Allison Fife said...

yes, in fact i do. it is a WEB LOG. we just say BLOG for short

natalie said...

nice. Yeah I knew the log part was there for a reason... but now that makes sense with the web thing.

btw I have a pretty sweet video posted up on my blog, you should check it out

me :) said...

if u blog i'll read it. ok?

Michael said...

"ok, i've enjoyed these last couple minutes, perhaps i'll start blogging again."

lies.