Sunday, April 20, 2008

stat counter...

today is a sad day. my stat counter is no longer working...the last entry i got was on march 28, from paris, france...
i don't know how big of a secret this as been, but for those of you who don't know, i've been tracking you for years. i had a tracker on my blog so i could tell how many viewers i had. it was quite a handy little thing. it could tell me so much information! when you checked my blog, how long you were on it, any referring links, your ip address, the location of your internet connection, what type of browser you had, etc. it has been amazing! if i knew you, i could probably tell who you were and labeled your ip address for future reference. but now that my stat counter is broken, i can no longer be creepy and stalker-ish...bummer. so, feel free to roam my blog with reckless abandon! i'll have no idea who were on. now you can be the creepy stalker, and i'll just provide you with endless entertainment, as always.

1 comment:

natalie said...

weirdo-- what kind of sick people track their blog viewers!!!

you disgust me!


(I really am sorry though alli)