Thursday, April 10, 2008

best books of all time

possibly my favorite books of all time, confessions of a shopaholic (and series), are being made into a movie. and i'm not happy about it. these books made me laugh, made me cry, made me hate and love, and so many other things. i just couldn't get enough of becky bloomwood! and there's never enough luke brandon to go around. while reading these books, i felt myself become the becky we all know and love. (this is a dangerous thing at times) but nonetheless, i love her! i am her!
from the talk on the street, the movie isn't going to be like the book at all! first of all, it's set in New York, and Becky is an american. really? this is not ok with me at all. becky lives in london! she is british! and she does not look like isla fisher! i really want to boycott the movie...but i don't think i'll be able to. i think i'm going to go re-read the books now. maybe that will make me feel a little better. comments?

No comments: