Wednesday, February 13, 2008

stop inviting me!

i'm sick and tired of these stupid facebook invites. if you are adding an application, don't invite me! just because you don't think i'll care, or my name is close to the top of your list doesn't mean you have the right to invite me! and especially if you haven't talked to me in the past few months...a facebook application invite does not qualify as a "hello, how have you been? i've been too busy for you lately." do we all understand? only invite me if you really think i'm interested in adding the application for myself. but let me warn you, i'm probably not interested. i have very high standards for my facebook applications. so next time you have to add 15 friends to find out who is in love with you, skip my name!

3 comments:

natalie said...

word.

It also bugs me that as soon as I changed my status to "stop inviting me to add your application, i have enough" I instead got invited to join a group that is against being invited to add applications - go figure

Kylie said...

I totally and completely agree! I hate those dumb things!!

Jenny Fuller said...

haha i love you. That is so true.