Wednesday, December 12, 2007

hp support

i had to call hp support tonight...i've been having a lot of issues with my webcam and i was sick of not being able to video chat with ben ross! so i decided to do something about it. it was a pretty funny experience. and supposedly, my webcam is totally fixed! start a video chat with me and you can see for yourself.
the guy who helped me was awesome. he asked me what time it was where i was and i told him 11:40 p.m. i asked him what time it was where he was and he told me 12:40 p.m. (in india) we had to wait for something to download and became really good friends in the meantime. he asked me about school and what i was doing for christmas. i told him i was going to my grandparent's house and he started talking about how good grandparents are and he can never say much when he is with his because they have so much knowledge to impart on him. he used the words, "they being expedient in life than us" to describe his grandparents. i wrote the quote down because it was such a good one.
i can gladly say that hp support guy helped me out. another case closed.

1 comment:

natalie said...

yeah... I've said enough on this subject. :)