Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the waffle

My favorite thing to make myself at the cannon center is a waffle. Jenny came up with the idea, but Brittney and I have carried on the tradition. This isn’t just any waffle though. A lot of time and preparation goes into making this wonderful waffle. I only eat this waffle if I really feel like giving myself a treat. It can only be eaten as a dessert. First, you make a waffle. Do not use whole wheat batter. It does not taste good. Next, sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let sit until chips melt. Spread peanut butter (chunky is best) over chocolate chips. Pour on maple syrup. Place vanilla ice cream over entire creation. Many variations can be done to make the waffle your own, but after trying out various toppings, I have decided that the plain waffle is best for me.

2 comments:

me :) said...

ew.

natalie said...

actually it's really good