Saturday, November 17, 2007

saturday is a special day...

this morning i woke up so early...for a saturday. me and some other girls on my floor went and collected cans for the food drive we're having at BYU. we went door to door and asked for cans. i kinda felt like a missionary...especially when we shafted by a little girl. she answered the door and we asked for her parents and so she went back inside the house and we could hear her mom doing dishes and she came back and said nobody was home. it was great. my favorite was this cute old man though. he even gave me and brittney candy! all together, me and brittney collected 146 cans. yay!
after this adventure, we visited chris at work, and now i'm blogging. trying to put off writing a paper for as long as possible. it is on euthanasia...my fifth paper on euthanasia this semester. sounds like great fun, huh? well, i hope you all have fun on your day off. i'll be in the library, trying to write eight more pages on a subject i really don't know anything about.

tomorrow: sunday

No comments: