Thursday, September 20, 2007

spectacular! spectacular!

tonight me and a bunch of girls from my floor went to the homecoming spectacular. it was so much fun! carson and alyssa were great in the young ambassador numbers...so much fun to watch! carson was on stilts and alyssa makes a great monkey! the ballroom dancers were amazing. the mo-tab sang a bunch of fun songs too. my favorites were "bring him home" from les mis, and battle hymn of the republic. entertainers sang that same version of the battle hymn last year so that was really cool to hear in person. during intermission i randomly looked to my right and guess who was sitting right next to my group! none other than the kassie fausett! random! and kayla was in the show too! double random. really cool though.

1 comment:

LARA said...

i swear, the byu student population sounds like it is completely made up of Irvinites. that sounds like so much fun! ♥