Monday, September 17, 2007

a spritz a day can't keep the tap teacher away

(title by michelle and brittney, the chipman chicks)

i had tap today, my favorite class! but it was so strange today! i've really only had one other tap teacher in my life, monie adamson. she was the basically the best dance teacher i ever had. and the most memorable thing about her was her scent. i've never met anyone else in the world that wore the same perfume as her...until today. colleen west, my new tap teacher, was wearing it today. i was seriously so confused! it was a total flashback to all the previous tap classes i've had in my life. how ironic is that? the only two people to wear this perfume (to my knowledge) are both tappers and both my teachers...chew on that one.

3 comments:

Allison Fife said...

ok, so i guess it's not ironic...let's go with coincidental instead.

LARA said...

haha yes, i believe coincidental is the word. UNLESS you once assumed that you would never have a dance teacher again that would have the same perfume, in which case, i believe that would be irony. I remember when we used to hammer people about misusing those words... we're so freakin cool ♥

and yes, i do comment on all of your posts.

Anonymous said...

ask what perfume it is