Saturday, August 25, 2007

My New Friend

People keep asking me if I've made any friends here in Nor Cal. So, I finally made one the other night and decided to blog about him! My new friend's name is Dashiell. My family went to dinner at the Minors' house on Thursday and this is where Dashiell and I met. When we arrived, my sister found Natalie who is her age. They hit it off and jumped in the swimming pool fully clothed (which seems to be a habit of hers)...I stood around a little bit wondering what a should do. Join Melissa and Natalie? No. Listen to my parents talk to Julia and Tom? No. Just then, nine year old Dashiell walks up and invites me to play Dance Dance Revolution. He was the cutest boy! After we got tired of DDR, we moved on to WII and then some Mario game. We played for four and a half hours. Thanks Dashiell!

4 comments:

me :) said...

How old is he?

Allison Fife said...

"just then, nine year old Dashiell walks up..."

Unknown said...

haha. im glad your hanging out with people your age....


when do you get up to utah?

LARA said...

Look who's slacking now ; )

WE WANT TO READ ABOUT COLLEGE LIFE! (at least I do... haha) ♥♥♥