Friday, August 3, 2007

last days in irvine

nor cal! that's where i live now, can you believe it? i moved out of my house last thursday night and into the classy residents inn in irvine. nothing too exciting happened while i was there. that saturday night ben ross picked me up and took me to hogues to see cory benjamin, apocalipstick, and wingman. i had a lot of fun. i recognized the guitar player in apocalipstick and it turned out that it was a girl named jenna that i used to take ballet class with! what a small world! we drove up to walnut creek on sunday and i've just been chillin' there ever since. i sleep on a pull-out bed in the living room of a one room apartment. it is awfully small, but that's ok, i just stay in bed all day anyway! i've watched a lot of tv and movies and read a lot too! i bought a laptop which is what is allowing me to type about my uneventful week and that has also kept me very busy (playing various games such as insanaquarium, mahjong, and zuma).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its good to hear that you are so productive with your time.

LARA said...

yay for laptops and fun random games!♥