Monday, February 26, 2007

cup noodles

so, as i was looking through all the cupboards in the kitchen for about the fourth time for something to eat today, melissa suggested i have a cup of noodles. this suggestion lead to a conversation about how my mom likes cup of noodles better than top ramen. she actually said "top ramens" which i pointed out was incorrect. she justified this by saying she was using the plural form like as in "cups of noodles." after that melissa pointed out that it isn't cup of noodles it's cup noodles. i almost didn't believe her. i had to go get one just to make sure. and what do you know? she was right! they are cup noodles, haha...kind of like bowl noodles, or something...it is not a cup of noddles, it's a cup of cup noodles!
don't believe me?

5 comments:

me :) said...

unreal. and, can you guys start eating real food?

Anonymous said...

I am not going to lie here Alli but now I look at my life in a whole new light because of this blog. I don't think I can ever eat a cup noodles without ever thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

wow alli, that changed my life. thatnks for clearing that up for me :D

me :) said...

oh, alli, hey...where are you going to school in the fall?

Anonymous said...

ahhh!!! that is weirdd haha, it seems gramatically incorrect or something...its gonne be hard to break the habit of saying OF.